- WHEN: Saturday, April 1, 2017
- TIME: 8:30 - 10 a.m. or 10:30 a.m. - Noon
- COST: FREE, but online pre-registration is required!
- AGES: Kids in grades 3 to 11.
- EVENT SUMMARY:
- Participants will work with NCAA coaches to learn about basketball, conditioning and life skills that will help them on and off the court. Through the youth clinics, participants are encouraged to succeed in all aspects of their life: education, positive goals setting, personal confidence, good sportsmanship, teamwork, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Each participant will also receive a FREE t-shirt and other promotional items during the event.
Clinics are free, but pre-registration is required. Sign up here to reserve your spot at the 2017 NCAA Youth Clinics at the Women’s Final Four!