UCF vs. Arkansas State: How to watch, live stream, game time for the Autonation Cure Bowl
UCF and Arkansas State will meet for just the second time ever when they collide in the AutoNation Cure Bowl. UCF won the first-ever meeting back in 1991, 31-20.
UCF (6-6) vs. Arkansas State (7-5)
Dec. 17, 2016
Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Fla.
How to watch
Game time: 5:30 p.m. ET
TV Channel: CBS Sports Network
Live stream: You can live stream the game here.
Players to watch
-Wide receiver Tre’Quan Smith leads the Knights with 808 receiving yards and five touchdowns. He’s the only UCF pass catcher with more than 350 yards through the air.
-Red Wolves running back Warren Wand rushed for a team-high 867 yards and seven touchdowns and added 278 receiving yards with three touchdowns.
- UCF closed the season losing two straight and three of its last five games.
- This is UCF’s eighth bowl game in the 21-year history of Division I football at the school.
- The Knights have bounced back in a big way with a 6-6 record after going 0-12 last season.
- UCF’s rushing attack averaged just 3.7 yards per carry this season.
- Arkansas State needs a win to cap its third season in the last four with at least eight wins.
- The Red Wolves have played in bowl games in six straight seasons; over the last five, they’re just 2-3.
- Arkansas State opened the season 0-4, then finished 7-1 the rest of the way.
- The Red Wolves boasted a top-25 scoring defense as they allowed just 22.2 points per game during the regular season.
- Red Wolves center Devin Mondie is questionable with a shoulder injury.
- Arkansas State linebacker Trent Ellis is questionable with an undisclosed injury.
- Red Wolves defensive lineman Waylon Roberson is questionable with a knee injury.
- Arkansas State defensive lineman Chase Robison is questionable with an undisclosed injury.