College World Series Stadium Information
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha plays host to the 2017 NCAA College World Series June 17 - 27/28. The 24,000 seat stadium opened in 2011 and is home to the College World Series as well as the Creighton Bluejays Baseball team.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, the following stadium policies will be observed during the College World Series.
- • Cameras ARE permitted for still photography and video for personal use, but lens length must be shorter than approximately one inch, and no additional detachable lenses will be permitted.
- • One empty clear plastic bottle per guest will be allowed for water (must be 20 oz. or smaller)
- • As a courtesy to your fellow spectators, fans will be asked to refrain from walking down aisles in the reserved seating areas during at-bats. Fans should walk down aisles to their seats between at-bats, between innings or during other breaks in play.
- • Carrying a concealed weapon is prohibited at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha unless otherwise authorized by law. Violation of this prohibition is a criminal offense. Firearms and weapons cannot be checked into the security or guest services offices.
What can't I bring onto the stadium grounds (prohibited items)?
- The following items are not permitted into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha:
- • Bottles or cans; Food or Drink coolers
- • Outside food or drink (20 oz. or smaller empty, clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water)
- • Large bags or back packs
- • Frisbees or beach balls
- • Large umbrellas
- • Laser pointers
- • Noise making devices of any kind (i.e. bells, whistles, horns, etc.)
- • Fireworks
- • Drones, anywhere on MECA campus
- • Selfie sticks
- • Hover boards
- • Illegal drugs and alcohol
- • Weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms
- • Commercial signs or banners without the prior approval of TD Ameritrade Park Omaha
- • Any item deemed to challenge public safety
- • Cameras ARE permitted for still photography and video for personal use, but lens length must be no longer than approximately one inch, and no additional detachable lenses will be permitted.
- What is the address for the stadium (to assist with mapping and finding a hotel)?
- TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is located at 1200 Mike Fahey Street, Omaha, NE 68102.
- What is the website for TD Ameritrade Park Omaha?
- For all information on TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, please visit tdameritradeparkomaha.com
- Where can I find a layout of the stadium?
- To see an online version of sections in TD Ameritrade Park, click here.
- Which entrances are ADA accessible?
- There is ADA access to TD Ameritrade Park Omaha at three entrances. For an elevator, please use Gate 2, near the ticket windows, or the Suite/Club entrance located just south of Gate 1 on 13th Street. The Gate 3 ADA accessibility is via the ramp, located on the east side of the stadium.