College World Series Stadium Information
TD Ameritrade Park Omaha plays host to the 2017 NCAA College World Series June 17 - 27/28. The 24,000 seat stadium opened in 2011 and is home to the College World Series as well as the Creighton Bluejays Baseball team.
- To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, the following stadium policies will be observed during the College World Series.
- • Cameras ARE permitted for still photography and video for personal use, but lens length must be shorter than approximately one inch, and no additional detachable lenses will be permitted.
- • One empty clear plastic bottle per guest will be allowed for water (must be 20 oz. or smaller)
- • As a courtesy to your fellow spectators, fans will be asked to refrain from walking down aisles in the reserved seating areas during at-bats. Fans should walk down aisles to their seats between at-bats, between innings or during other breaks in play.
- • Carrying a concealed weapon is prohibited at TD Ameritrade Park Omaha unless otherwise authorized by law. Violation of this prohibition is a criminal offense. Firearms and weapons cannot be checked into the security or guest services offices.
What can't I bring onto the stadium grounds (prohibited items)?
- The following items are not permitted into TD Ameritrade Park Omaha:
- • Bottles or cans; Food or Drink coolers
- • Outside food or drink (20 oz. or smaller empty, clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water)
- • Large bags or back packs
- • Frisbees or beach balls
- • Large umbrellas
- • Laser pointers
- • Noise making devices of any kind (i.e. bells, whistles, horns, etc.)
- • Fireworks
- • Drones, anywhere on MECA campus
- • Selfie sticks
- • Hover boards
- • Illegal drugs and alcohol
- • Weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms
- • Commercial signs or banners without the prior approval of TD Ameritrade Park Omaha
- • Any item deemed to challenge public safety
- • Cameras ARE permitted for still photography and video for personal use, but lens length must be no longer than approximately one inch, and no additional detachable lenses will be permitted.
- What is the address for the stadium (to assist with mapping and finding a hotel)?
- TD Ameritrade Park Omaha is located at 1200 Mike Fahey Street, Omaha, NE 68102.
- What is the website for TD Ameritrade Park Omaha?
- For all information on TD Ameritrade Park Omaha, please visit tdameritradeparkomaha.com
- Where can I find a layout of the stadium?
- To see an online version of sections in TD Ameritrade Park, click here.
- Which entrances are ADA accessible?
- There is ADA access to TD Ameritrade Park Omaha at three entrances. For an elevator, please use Gate 2, near the ticket windows, or the Suite/Club entrance located just south of Gate 1 on 13th Street. The Gate 3 ADA accessibility is via the ramp, located on the east side of the stadium.
- Is there an ATM onsite?
- Yes. ATM's are located by Sections 104, 115 and 121 on the Concourse Level. For complete stadium information, click here.
- What animals are allowed into the stadium?
- With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals used for assistance by persons with a disability, no animals or pets are permitted in TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. We suggest that the individual have proof of certification or a license for service animals. Please notify your ticket seller at the time of purchase so that an aisle seat may be selected for you to accommodate your service animal.
What forms of payment does the concession stand accept?
- The TD Ameritrade Park Omaha concession stands accept cash, credit and debit cards. No personal checks.